The Official Community Plan(OCP) is the main policy document for the City of Dawson. It outlines the goals and policies that are used to guide decision making on planning and land use management. The OCP is intended to illustrate the overall vision of the municipality and provide general direction for future growth. In addition to guiding Council’s decisions, the OCP sets the stage for other municipal planning documents.
The City of Dawson develops plans and completes reports and studies to improve and support our community now and in the future.
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- Canadian Bank of Commerce NHS: Five Year Plan
- City of Dawson Aquifer and Well Head Protection Plan
- Dawson City Heritage Management Plan
- Dawson City Recreation Facility Pre-Planning Report
- Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Intergrated Community Sustainability Plan
- Municipal Civil Emergency Plan
- North End Plan
- Trail Management Plan