The City is committed to providing a safe and accessible environment for performers, businesses and residents, and offers the following regulations for buskers:
- Buskers and their audience must not block doorways, display windows, sidewalks, paths, bicycle routes, or City streets and roads and must not block pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Performances must not jeopardize the comfort and safety of others and Buskers must respect the wishes of nearby residents, businesses,and visitors, particularly regarding the loudness of the performance.
- All performances must be suitable for a general family audience rating.
- Buskers shall not perform at sites that have been booked for events or festivals or where paid performers are working.
- Performances may take place between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, seven (7) days per week.
- Every Busker shall be responsible for maintaining the lands in the vicinity of their operation in a clean, litter free and tidy state.